Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Miss:

First of all i just want to throw this out there. My hair, smells like horse shit. Every time i get a whiff, i gag. (EFFF natural hair dyes)

I can honestly say that i hate my life lately.
My best friend lives in east Jesus Layton,
i'm surrounded by bitches and their bitchy attitudes,
everyone smokes weed.. and i'm bored of getting ditched for that damn herb,
the last kid i dated hates my guts,
the two boys i liked this summer don't really talk to me anymore... awesome.
Brecken moved to Bountiful, i never get to see her anymore.
annnnnnnd i didn't make the volleyball team... talk about a huge smack to the face.


I just want to reflect on the happy times in my life. So here they are. Too bad they were all like a while ago. LOL (not really laughing out loud).
She used to have time for me. <3 haha

Add caption

i miss this horrible class with this beautiful girl.

Add caption

i miss all these people.

i miss the way people used to be.

i miss when everyone in my grade that went to WPJH was all like a family.

i miss my sister's friends crashing my parties.

I miss Nathan Norman.

i miss all three of these boys..

the cutest BFF eva

<3
we made a cute couple.

i miss times like this with my Fergu.

i wish i could relive this night over and over again.

the baddest bitches.

Kell<3





i miss whit.

i miss hanging out with him everyday.

i miss my best friend.

best pool day ever.

i miss how they all used to talk to each other all the time.

Add caption
I MISS HAWAII

i miss hanging out with all these boys..

<3


Add caption



i miss how things used to be between us.

i miss working out here.

things are better now than they ever have been, as friends <3

dancer night with my girls

after school

baseball trip<3

i miss managing.

i miss this bus ride home, sometimes. haha it was a good time.
i miss zack.




i miss the way things used to be.



my favs<3 the best ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment