Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas List!

I know that making a Christmas List is super selfish and "i'm expecting you to buy me something and if you do it should be this or i won't like it" but its really not for me. Making a Christmas list is pretty much an early Christmas to myself! i'm trying to remember a time when i got more than 20% of the stuff from my Christmas list.. but i can't. It's not really about getting what's on it, it about knowing what i like this year, and what i would want, you know, if i had money. And its kind of like window shopping! i look at pictures of the things i want, write them down, get all happy about it then it dies off. So technically i'm just giving myself the present without really receiving  it, or getting to use/wear it. (: so here is my 2011 Christmas List:

A Lakers hat! I don't even know if i'm a Lakers fan, but i do know that i love Lamar Odom and their colors. (:
A video camera! small, but gets the job done. i want to be able to record my happy life with my friends.
Cool Story Bro.

A Boyfriend. Not realistic, but i can't say i don't want one.
EAR MUFFS! (googleable)


There are the main things. (:
Have a Happy Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment