Saturday, September 10, 2011

What's a Good Girl Gotta Do?

Hello, my name is Chelsea Porter and i really want to buy a new dress and dance my guts out on October 1st, 2011 at my high school's Homecoming. I know there is still like 3 weeks til that date but i just have a few question for whoever is reading this.
1. Do i smell bad?
2. Am i not cool enough because i don't want the P in my V?
3. Am i too laid back?
4. Are my jokes really that bad? haha
5. Do you not think friends can go to dances together?!

In all honesty, I just want a fun guy to laugh with me and take some cute pictures with and that won't mind how ridiculous i look when i'm trying to shake my stuff to a good beat in a really awesome dress. And who knows, i could be a super cool DTMOBFL! If you are a young man that i go to school with who is a good time and you don't have a date to homecoming, i say we go together and have a good night then continue having a pretty bad A friendship after that! Here are some reasons i'm a good bachelorette:

1. I really hate to clean my room and my car so don't think you have to go all out on asking me. a poster and some chocolate from wal mart will work. (: +
2. I can't eat a lot in one portion, so i will be ordering a small dinner and i like water (almost as much as you probably like mt dew... if that's what you're into.) also, water is free. in case you forgot. +
3. If you want to go dance up on another girl, go for it. i won't mind hahah as long as the beats are good i don't care who's dancing with me. +
4. DTMO. +
5. Take me on a Day Date that you want to do. Thank you for paying, i'm satisfied. +
6. I won't make you a sandwich, but if you want a glass of punch or water, i'm the girl to ask! +
7. Aslo, i hate wearing shoes so you won't hear me bitchin about my heels and i won't be stomping on your toe. +

I just really want to buy this dress so i can wear it for one night.

Let's go have a good time! (:
XO Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment